Monday, December 15, 2014

Student Comments

It's high time we update what current and recently enrolled students say about their experience here at The Animation Academy in Burbank. Here's a sample...
...............


"The Academy has helped me improve in my artistic ability dramatically. I've learned more here in my first 2 weeks than a whole semester in my college courses." - Dawn G

"The Academy has helped my art significantly. I enjoy every minute there and look forward to class every week. Artistically I would not be where I am now without the Academy's instruction." - Autumn G

"The Animation Academy put the 'fun' in fundamentals." - Issa S

"On the very first day at this school, my art changed drastically. With the fantastic help from teachers and influential guidance, I improved in my fundamentals and form. On top of my experience I have gained many friends. I love the atmosphere and people here." - Amanda G

"If you like art and want to listen to jazz for hours like a young Italian jellyfish then throw yourself to the Academy. I even spent my birthday in class." - Quintin C

"I really wanted to thank you for your instruction, and I wanted to let you know that because of the work you helped me with in class, I was able to use it to get into one of the only digital animation classes offered at my university." - Rachel N

"I drive 40 miles to Burbank to attend class each week and it's always worth it." - Mike Z

"The Animation Academy has helped me grow as an artist more than any other art program I've taken. I feel more confident with my art than I ever have before." - Madison S


...............

We're happy and fortunate to have attracted excellent individuals to our school over the years. Our students are exceptional talents and wonderful to create with.